Day of Coordination
Better Than Day-of Planning Package/Starting at $1200
OK – I know your asking yourself “what does he mean by that?”
Well its simple – there is no such thing as a day-of planner. Any good planner out there is not going to show up day of and expect everything to be perfect simply because he or she is on the case.
Planning or executing an event in this case takes a lot of prep work. Prep work, which ensures that, your event seems, well, seamless. And that is why we created a package that is “day-of” with a little added kick.
This Package Includes:
• Initial consultation
• Powwow meeting 2 months from event date to determine what needs to be completed and organized.
• Review all vendor contracts and make sure that timing lines up and the set up and strike times are scheduled appropriately
• Unlimited phone conversations
• Walk-through at event site(s)
• Meeting with client 1 week prior to event to go over all final details
• Coordination of rehearsal
• Contacting/confirming set-up/arrival times and details with all vendors 2-3 weeks prior to event.
• Construction of detailed timeline for the day, sending it out to: vendors, site, and any other key participating parties
• Preparing a vendor and “key people” contact sheet to distribute
• Unlimited hours service on event day
• Set-up of favors or any other items necessary for the event. Liaison between client and vendors
• Direction of family as to arrival/photo times, details of scheduled events, delegated tasks, etc. Coordinate with key vendors to maintain time line
• Coordination of special events, i.e. toasts, special dances, etc. Coordination of gifts to be collected or delegated to family member.
• Collection of any personal items at the end of the event and given to designated person