A Notch Above, the Full Planning Package starting at $3200
This Package is for those that need help with full planning. They want to be involved with everything but need help with the venue, vendors, vision and still want to be a part of the whole process.
J Soto Jr Designs kicks up a notch and share our expertise within the field of event planning with our clients. We help you with our preferred vendors, outside vendors, and start to plan in detail your wedding with you involved through the whole process.
Total Take Over sounds scary but in essence we take care of everything. We hold your hand during the entire process of planning your event. We are your guardians of your event and work with you and understand completely what you want for your event. We work closely with all of your vendors; negotiate with them so that you can focus on the fun stuff.
Because planning a wedding should be nothing but fun~
This package includes: everything from event concept and venue selection to follow-up with vendors and key people related to the wedding afterwards. The following is what is generally included (but not limited to) in our package. We like to think of this package as your “wedding concierge or secretary package”, we just do what it takes to get your wedding planned! Unlimited consultations in person, on the phone, online and emails. Unlimited green consulting to ensure an eco-friendly wedding. Wedding planning and styling with fresh design conceptsExpert guidance on etiquette and other social gracesA customized budget layoutWedding professional selection based on your style, personality, venue and budget Schedule vendor appointments around your availabilityFacilitate all vendor appointments as an impartial party on your behalfWedding stationery design and selection (whether virtual or paper)Review and negotiate vendor contracts on your behalfGuest and bridal party transportation logistical managementCuisine selection and tastings, as neededOngoing vendor communicationEvent design of overall décor schemeDesign of all guest amenities, including welcome bags, favors, programs, and custom set-designSchedule salon and spa servicesDetailed planning with your vendors to ensure all aspects of your wedding day will flow seamlesslyCreation of a detailed and information itinerary for your wedding weekendTimeline distribution to all vendors prior to the weddingFinal vendor confirmationsOversee and manage wedding day installationRehearsal coordination and directionCoordinate, manage, and trouble-shoot on your wedding dayFollow up with all vendors and wedding party as needed after the weddingIncludes complete day of coordinating (unlimited hours) with a head consultant and at least one assistant
• Determine goals of couple/ establish budget• Reserve ceremony & reception sites• Help with selection of remaining vendors• Attend all consultation appointments with the following vendors
• Caterer• Ceremony Musicians• Wedding Cake• DJ or Band• Invitations• Officiant• Florist• Photographer…
• Arrange all rental equipment• Make final reservations, deposits and contracts with vendors• Send itinerary, maps and information to all wedding attendants & vendors• Inform wedding party about rehearsal logistics
• Attend & coordinate for ceremony• Review all duties with each bridal party member• Give ushers a list of guests to be seated in reserved seats
• Call the bride to reassure her that everything is running smoothly• Check with ceremony & reception site, Supervise set-up of facilities• Make sure all vendors receive final payment• Check supplies at guest book and gift table• Direct musicians to start prelude, check for arriving guests before ceremony begins• Direct vendors during the ceremony and reception• Place all accessories in proper places & arrange for them to be picked up by the assigned person at the end of the event• Keep activities on schedule• Handle all situations that may arise• Pack emergency wedding kit• Act as communication liaison between vendors