We believe top quality should be attainable for all wedding couples, at many different budget levels, with no cut corners. Having an event planner should be a priority for you from the beginning so we can assist you in finding the right venue, vendor, answer every question and need for you to enjoy the planning process and be stress free.
Relying on us for everything will make this so much fun...
If you dont see a package that is just right for you then we will be happy to create a custom package for you. Thus we are able to come up with the perfect pricing plan together to ensure we are a part of your special day!
We look forward to being a part of your wedding and would be such an honor to be part of your big day.
We make sure that we are available to you everyday and almost all day to accommodate everyone’s busy lives, other wedding planning companies do not offer this. Thank you for considering us and we look forward to discussing how we can create your vision, your style, your Dream Wedding!
I HAVE SERVICES RANGING FROM THE “DAY OF” PACKAGE STARTING AT $1200 ALL THE WAY TO THE “ALL INCLUSIVE” PACKAGE STARTING AT $3200.00 AND/OR A PERCENTAGE OF THE OVERALL EVENT. I HAVE PACKAGES THAT ARE CUSTOMIZED TO SUIT YOUR NEEDS AND BUDGET!
Depending on the package you choose or create a custom package, here is just a few things to start to all the fun things I can do and help you with~
• Unlimited emails and phone calls through the entire process
• Unlimited Meetings (in the all inclusive type packages)
• Assistance with making a budget
• Assistance with finding the perfect ceremony & reception
• Help with establishing a unique style/theme for your wedding
• Creation of a color palette for your wedding
• Assist you with your vendors, I can go to the meetings, negotiate contracts, delivery or pick up times listed, and make sure that all contract terms are clear
• I realize that the Save the Date and Invitations are a hint of what is to come for the wedding; I am here to help you in that decision as well.
• Help you in reserving the best accommodations for your out of town guests
• Schedule interviews and appointments with all prospective vendors
• I can help you with wedding attire that fits your wedding location and style
• Overall Event Design and Concept
• Provide rehearsal dinner and/or brunch restaurant recommendations (if desired)
• Wedding Favors can be tough; I will help you with fun and innovative ideas for the gifts you give to your guests. Including the “Welcome Gifts and Packets”
• Create reception menu ideas that are your “favorite” or best for the theme/ style of your event
• Create diagram of reception floor plan
• With of her floral background, Jaime can design your ceremonial flowers (including canopies and Chuppahs to elaborate bouquets), centerpieces and personal flowers creating them to fit the exact personality of your event
• I will assist you in your timeline and production lists to keep everyone on the same page, and
• Ensure a seamless event.
• Distribute the timelines to all involved in the wedding and event, so there are no questions as to when and where we all need to be and when. (to the best of my ability, after we give it to them, it is up to them to read of course)
• Attend a detailed finalization appointment with each vendor, to make sure no detail is left unturned
• Direct rehearsal
• On the day of the wedding, we will oversee everything, including:
• Ceremony site set-up (chairs, programs, flowers, unity sand/candle etc.
• Reception site design (linens, place cards, menus, guestbook, favors, etc.)
• Greeting and directing all vendors
• Receive deliveries
• Oversee Banquet Staff; guide the set-up of rentals, DJ/Band, lighting, etc.
• Ensure vendors provide services as requested
• Distribute gratuities and/ or final payments to vendors on your behalf
• Ensure all finishing touches are complete
• Cue music and wedding party for ceremony
• Coordinating the reception, making sure everything flows smoothly
• Assist wedding party with any needs, questions, or concerns
• Ensure end of event arrangements are made for items such as gifts, guest book, toasting flutes, etc.
• Available and ready to take care of any unexpected occurrences
• Provide bridal emergency kit for wedding day
Now, I know that with every bride there are very specific needs that may pop up during the months or even days ahead that we are not planning on... so that is why I never limit us to this list... besides, there is so, WAY so much more that comes up.... We need to be flexible! I will be with you through the whole planning and wedding day~